FAL FIRE GTX High Safety Firefighter Boot for Fire fighting use. Full black grain leather fire and water-resistant (No water penetration in 180 min), breathable (Water vapour coefficient > 70 mgrs/cm2 ) and great abrasion resistance.
- Extra foam pads located strategically will hold the feet around the ankle area providing a better internal fit , reducing internal movements and avoiding skin abrasion, injuries, etc..
- Rubber nitrile cap, fire and abrasion resistant, with excellent grip properties that will protect the Vincap Composite cap against external conditions.
- Composite protective toe cap , made of PC-PBT plastic material, with a rubber injected band protection the feet from the edge of the cap.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane with full bootie construction (3 Dimensions: Up, down and on sides)
- The perforated foam on the upper will facilitate the perspiration of the feet/calf upward and outside.
- With the new soleheel edge design it will be easier and faster to remove the boots.
- Curved sole design providing a better walking/stepping
- Increased comfortability, flexibility & lightness.
- Isolation of cold/heat
- Heat resistance (HI3)
- Product: High Safety Boot for Fire fighting use
- Brand: FAL
- Model: FIRE GTX
- Color: Black
- Sizes: 38 to 48 (EU) – Extreme sizes available
- Height: 28-33 cm (42 size int/ext)
- Weight:2,20 Kg ( 42 size ± 5%)