Terms and Conditions
- “AL SAFWAN MARINE EQUIP. MAINT. LLC” maintains the http://www.marinesupply.ae/ Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
Delivery of Orders
MarineSupply.ae prides itself to have tied up with Suppliers/Vendors who maintain stock of their products. The Typical dispatch time is 2-7 Working days within U.A.E. (We presently accept orders from U.A.E. Clients/Buyers only) by our delivery team or a third party delivery team. A Delivery charge, if applicable, will be presented to you on the checkout page.
If we find the delivery time will take more than 7 working days, we will contact you with a new dispatch time. At that point, if the new delivery time is acceptable to you, we will process the order or you can choose to cancel the order and get your money refunded in the mode of payment it was received by us within 15 days from your request.
We are constantly working to reduce the delivery time with our vendors and will update this page as and when this happens. We will also update this on our social networking profiles so do subscribe to our channels.